Chances Are Realty#1 Property Management Company in Maryland
- Qualified Tenants
- On-time Rent Collection
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- We Don’t Add On to Repair Fees
- We Don’t Charge for Rent Collection Court Appearances
- Personalized Service… You Speak Directly with Mrs. Chance Harris
- 24/7 Owner Online Access & Fast Payments
- Offer Expires 11/30/14
Click Here To Get Started!
Chances Are Realty, LLC, a Residential Property Management company is here for all of your residential management needs. As one of your leading property management firms in the Maryland area, we will make the most out of your investment property. Our personalized service and licensed and bonded Real Estate Agents distinguish us from the rest.
PG, Mont., AA, and Howard Counties property management services for serious property investors.
– Affordable rates!
– No Obligation quote.
– Call Now or Complete Online Request!
A full-service property management firm, we offer:
- Rigorous Credit, Income, and Criminal Screening
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Program
- Routine Inspections
- Online Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Maintenance Coordination
- Rent Collections
- Conclusive Eviction and Possession Services
We have a higher standard for the property management industry because we incorporate innovative processes and systems which are managed by a professional and well-trained staff of experienced managers, maintenance technicians, and accountants…..read more
- Rigorous Credit, Income, and Criminal Screening –We make every effort to find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. We require all applicants to verify their income to ensure they can afford the rent. We also run criminal background and credit background checks on everyone who is over age 18 in the home. We follow all federal and state real estate regulations to ensure you are in full compliance.
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Program –We spend thousands of dollars on advertising our vacancies for our owners. We have in-house marketers and web developers who provide exclusive advertising to ensure top placement and frequency. As a result, we take hundreds of calls from prospective tenants and we lease properties much faster than our competitors.
Routine Inspections – We inspect all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. Once complete we will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners, or any other mechanical systems as well as appliances
Maintenance Coordination – In addition to saving you time and money through our management services, we provide high quality and expedited maintenance on your property. Our in-house maintenance staff and preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money as well as ensure the repairs are done in professional manner. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance department is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, including all of our emergency services
- Online Accounting and Financial Reporting –Our web based owner portal is a “secure” online management system. We provide our property owners with online access to view their financial statements that show when monies are collected and disbursements are made. We provide numerous reports including tenant rental payment history, work order history, property history, and financial statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need, every time you need it.
- Rent Collections –Our collection processes are professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner. We set the expectation, to pay on-time by training every tenant on how to use the tenant web portal to make payments, so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time. In addition, as the rent payments come in, the funds are quickly disbursed to you through electronic direct deposit or a standard check.
- Conclusive Eviction and Possession Services –We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent. However, in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation, we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our staff is knowledgeable in state and local Landlord and Tenant laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.
Open House Announcements click here!