Real Estate Agents:
Make money on your rental referrals
Real Estate Agent Referral Service
Why do real estate professionals in the MD/DC area rely on Chances Are Realty for all their rental property referrals?
Because we deliver services that help real estate professionals make money on the rental and the sale.
Refer your clients who need a property manager to Chances Are Realty
Please call with any questions or to use these services 301-776-2444 or fax applications to 301-776-4435
Agent Process for Referrals:
The referral fee is described in the MLS listing. To receive the referral fee from Chances Are Realty, a licensed agent must do the following:
- Follow MLS showing instructions. Vacant properties are on a Sentri or Combination lock-box and available to show anytime. Please email your name, Broker, and license number to the email given in the MLS private remarks. Tenant-occupied properties are shown only by appointment through the Chances Are Realty Management office.
- Chances Are Realty Management expects Agents to keep the lock box code confidential by not disclosing the code to any prospect and abide by the REALTORS® Code of Ethics; Article 3 – Standard of Practice 3-9.
- Refer the potential resident to http://www.chancesarerealty.com/frequently-asked-questions-tenants/ for application and payment of application fee information. Once the application has been approved, Chances Are Realty Management will instruct the residents on how to proceed with the Good Faith Deposit and paperwork.
- It is the referring Agent’s obligation to complete the W9 and any other agreements as deemed by Chances Are Realty and submit it to Chances Are Realty.
- Referral fees are paid Broker to Broker only and within 30 days once Chances Are Realty has received the completed W9 form and any other requested documentation required by Chances Are Realty.
After a resident’s application is approved and the Good Faith Deposit has been paid, Chances Are Realty will draft the lease and schedule a lease closing at their office with the new tenant. At the lease closing, a Property Manager will go over the lease thoroughly with the new resident(s), answer any questions they may have as well as deliver any keys, remotes, and the Move In Acceptance.
The office is open from 9:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday – Thursday and 9:00AM to 1:00PM on Friday. Our office is closed Saturday, Sunday, and most Nationally Recognized Holidays .You may hand-deliver materials needed to accompany an application to our office at 16701 Melford Blvd #400, Bowie, MD 20715. There is also a drop box on the front door providing the opportunity to drop off any of these items 24/7.
If a property is listed as “Active” on MLS and it appears as an active listing on http://www.chancesarerealty.com/homes-for-rent/, then it is active and we are taking applications on it. When a property is leased, we change the status on these websites as soon as possible. No property is removed from the market until we have received a signed lease or Good Faith Deposit form and Good Faith Deposit funds in certified form or money order.